AdhereTech creates custom support programs for patients on the world's most crucial medications. These programs are driven by our award-winning, patented device: the smart pill bottle, which is sponsored by pharma and free for patients. Our intelligent system automatically delivers customized text messages, phones calls, live pharmacist support, and more to promote patient adherence to vital medications.
Although we are an IoT company that makes a high-tech medical device, we consider ourselves a software and data company. We are collecting information about how people take their medications that has never before been analyzed on this scale. This allows us to understand patient behavior in ways that were previously impossible, and to continuously improve the patient experience.
About the position
As a Front End Software Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that designs and implements dashboards and applications for customers, partners, and colleagues. You'll create new software to run on the browser and natively on multiple architectures; add features to existing products and internal tools; solve challenging UI/UX and process problems; and help create new products from scratch. You’ll also be able to contribute to the projects and areas that you feel most excited about, propose new ideas, and start your own initiatives. We are looking for people who are passionate about frontend development and want to help shape every aspect of our frontend apps.
What we currently use
- Google Cloud Platform
- Docker and Kubernetes
What we’re building
These are some projects we are currently working on:
- A scalable and easy-to-use data platform that our customers and data analysts can use to securely query and transform live production data
- New, ML-powered systems that can manage IoT devices in real time, interact with customers and patients, and trigger action items for users and our support team
- New internal tools for product distribution and team collaboration
- Faster and more powerful APIs and SDKs for internal use and customer integrations (using GraphQL, gRPC, and new programming languages)
- You will redesign UI’s and implement new UI’s for internal and external products.
- You will take on hard problems and solve them however you think best; we're a results-oriented team, so you'll manage your time and resources in the way that works best for you.
- You will mentor junior developers and even bring in new talent you trust (we're growing fast!).
- You’ll start new projects and evaluate tools you want to bring to our stack.
- 3+ years of programming experience
- A working understanding of computer networking concepts
- A working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and TDD
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining web applications
- 4+ years work experience in a software engineering role
- Experience with React
- Experience in API design and implementation
Benefits & Compensation
- Health insurance for you & your dependents
- Monthly company activities
- Healthy office food and snacks
- Unlimited vacation & flexible work hours
- Pre-tax commuter account
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary and participation in our equity incentive program